Please find below a summary of plans for the start of Spring Term:
• I can confirm that the school is planning for the roll out of COVID 19 testing for all staff and pupils during the next 2 weeks, in line with government guidance. More details will follow regarding the arrangements for this.
• Tuesday 5th January – Friday 8th January Critical Workers/Vulnerable pupils in all year groups to attend school and work in year group bubble bases.
-Key worker children: The school has already liaised with the parents and carers of key worker children in Years 7-10 and will contact the Year 11 key worker parents on Monday. Parents and carers who have registered will be accommodated in the Year base bubbles, following the remote provision in place for years 7-11, supported by pastoral and subject staff.
-Vulnerable students: The parents and carers of vulnerable students in Years 7-10 have been contacted directly to make arrangements for the first week of term and we will contact Year 11 parents of vulnerable students on Monday. Again, these students will be accommodated in the Year base bubbles, following the remote provision in place for years 7-11, supported by pastoral and subject staff.
All pupils attending school should arrive at their usual staggered start times and usual allocated entrance.
• Monday 11th January-Friday 15th January: Pupils in Year 11/Critical Workers/Vulnerable pupils to attend school. Year 11 to follow their normal timetable and scheduled exams. Critical worker/vulnerable students continue to work in their bubble bases. Pupils in Years 7-10 continue to access our remote learning provision.
• During this 2 week period remote learning provision will be in place for all year groups, with further details to follow on Monday. Our remote learning provision is now fully online and we have been working with families towards ensuring that all students are able to access this provision. If access to a suitable device at home remains a problem, please contact the school at email@example.com
• All pupils are expected to return to school as normal from Monday 18th January.
• Year 11 Mock and scheduled exams will now commence WB 11th January with a full programme to follow.
As always thank you for your ongoing support.
Very best wishes and kind regards